Thursday, December 10, 2009

The End



















So as I wrap up my blog for the semester I sorta wish I had blogged...a lot more but it is too late now. Today's class may have been the best yet, Dr. Sexson was throwing out inspiring quotes every few seconds.
As I was browsing yobeat they had a Christmas guide and included was, "Davey and Goliath's Snowboard Christmas." Sounds pretty interesting and I really wonder what it is about but am not so interested I would pay more than five dollars for it. I will just have to wait and watch it online or deal with the reviews written on Amazon about it. I really need to get back to my presentation that I am supposed to present in two hours so I would like to thank everyone who wrote inspiring blogs, poems (Nick's was excellent), and whatever else they did. This class was one of my favorite ones yet and makes me look forward to have classes with Doc in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment